Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dream?

So I was a Bear Facts counselor again, but I was late to the meeting because I was really dizzy.  So I had no time to establish the rules or anything.  But my entire group consisted of all my mentees for honors...so it was okay.  They understood I was dizzy earlier.  It became more of a weird group of friends rather than a time of me leading everyone around.  I wasn't very effective as a BFOC, but I actually had fun that time.

But then, because I was late, I was put into an insane asylum with my mother, Bree, Jad, Allen, Jim my next door neighbor, Evan, Anna, Beth, Professor Jayme, Waiko, Noel, Brian, Andrew Mena, my Uncle Wes, Jessica Ivers, Carrie, Sarah, Dominique, and Ricky.  I guess they were late to something as well.  

In order to survive at the insane asylum, we had to break into a Costco without being detected.  We did so by cutting a hole through the wall of a Home Depot next to it.  We sat Jim down in a bright Orange vest next to us to make people think we were actually working for Home Depot.  Somehow, it worked.  

However, once we got into Costco, we were tackled and put into a wilderness.  A wilderness that had many many rivers to swim in.  They were all connected, but only half of them had Piranhas.  

Anyways, we were all having a ball of a time playing in the rivers.  There were parades, and my Uncle Wes put on a Suit of Armor to swim in.  Then we never saw him again.

We were all swimming, and Allen started a splashing war.  And Bree discovered a water slide connected to one of the rivers.  We were playing on that, the water was an emerald green, and having a blast.  Then Allen ran off somewhere, and I followed.  We stumbled upon another pond, it was calm and clear and opaque.  We waded in....

...and then were attacked by piranhas.   We ran up the side of the bank and behind some of the trees and found a castle.  We ran in there (the piranhas were still following us).  The piranhas then got shot down by poisonous darts, and Allen and I were suddenly in a giant playground.  Huge statues of greek gods stared down at us, as well as skyscraper sized swingsets and slides.  
Some people came up and followed us, they got shot with the poisonous darts.  It didn't kill them, just gave them a nasty welt and a sick stomach.  

No comments: