Tuesday, November 4, 2008

medical update

So my wrist isn't broken, I have a "severe bone contusion" And I have to wear the brace for the next two weeks.

And it ACHES in this cold. Aches like nothing else.

Sometimes I have to work on being optimistic. It doesn't come easy to me, especially when I have to depend on someone else for stuff.

But when I get super pessimistic, I need to remember certain things. I need to remember the random texts from Bree with the random science facts, random facebook chats with Evan when we're sitting next to each other, random kisses on the top of my head from Allen while we're watching Battlestar Galactica together, random singing and choir outbursts from Anna, random encouragements from Whitney and Dominique, grocery shopping with Anna, random song lyric texts and IMs from Beth, and random times when Jessica and I end up dressing completely opposite from each other.

No comments: