Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This quarter

I actually like my classes.

Okay, I can live without spanish, but it's not horrible like last quarter.

Screenwriting.  I'm the only girl.  That would've been a problem, but Steven and Allen are also in that class, and they're pretty protective of me.  Well, Steven's not so much.  More like Allen.  

But the writing is just as intense and just as fun and the workshop has only gotten harder and harder and harsher.  Awesomeness.

Bio 30.  I admit.  I love that class.  I like learning about all these random things that I've never heard of before and knowing that one day I'll be able to use it.  Or at least bring it up in random conversation.  Which would be FUN.  

In discussion yesterday we had to think up all the various slang for penis, vagina, intercourse, breasts, masturbation, and oral sex.  (YAY my blog just got rated pg 13.)  I didn't know most of the slang.  Most of it was gross.  But it was VASTLY entertaining to hear what people had come up with.  The grossest one was "slob on my knob" for oral sex.  Yeah.  That's what we're learning in college.

Photo.  Photo photo photo photo photo.  The class is okay, not too much stuff in it.  It's long, which I don't like, and the chairs are uncomfortable.  

But the labs.  The LABS!  They're so awesome!  I almost want to go to the extra labs this friday, even though it means I'd have to miss bio 30 on fridays.  But working with the chemicals and getting the stuff developed is AWESOME.

Spanish is meh.  Not horrible.


No comments: