Friday, January 2, 2009

of DnD and such.

New Years Party = fun.  DnD = fun.  Bass guitar = fun.

Oh yeah.  I got a bass guitar.  Surprise?  I was.  I've been having fun.

I've had little time to do writing this break.

Rather, correction.  I've had little patience to do writing this break.

What, with being sick and mad at parents and abandoned at home and all.  That all equals little writing time.

But, with playing DnD, I get so many ideas for fantasy stuff.

The only problem is most of the story ideas are crap.  Utter crap.  

But I still like thinking about them.  Planning characters.  Planning interesting reversals of stereotypes.

Like how about a wizard figure who's a young man and kind of a misogynistic douche?  Or a weapons man who is kind and intelligent?  Or the mother/aunt/whatever female character isn't a bitch or a pushover?

Yeah.  Fun.

No comments: