Monday, December 7, 2009

Plan of action

I'm tired of being like this.

So here are a bunch of goals to implement to help myself.

  1. Listen to more music. Even when I'm alone. Especially when I'm alone. And while at work. Even if work is being negative, that's no reason for me to be pulled down with it.
  2. Work out. No more excuses. Work out. I feel the best when I'm in shape, and no reason to compound this thing with body issues.
  3. Eat what I want. Still be healthy, of course, but let myself have dessert. No silly restrictions. And don't feel guilty about it.
  4. Over the break, write about five pages a day. My goal is to write another episode, all 60 pages of it.
  5. Don't get more than 11 hours of sleep a night. Cause then I get a headache.
  6. Talk to a Priest. Or a Pastor. Or someone who has a leadership position in a church.
  7. Talk to people when I'm feeling down. Don't make myself feel that I need to be cheerful all the time with my friends.
  8. Alternatively, don't feel like I have to be down all the time. Let myself be cheered up.

1 comment:

Rinata said...

I'm getting an odd sense of deja vu here. You should never feel bad about relying on your friends. That is what they are there for.

That is what you always tell me =]