Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sometimes I really dislike myself

So, I have a nasty habit of worst case scenarioing.

Something goes wrong. And while it's probably nothing, almost certainly nothing, I find myself in a near panic trying to figure it out. I find myself looking stuff up online, trying to figure it out, and I only give myself a worse headache and feeling all weepy and crying about it.

And then I start planning for all contingencies. What if the worst case scenario is true?

I hate this part about me.

****

It doesn't help that I'm major PMSing. MAJORLY.

****

Allen didn't get into USC. If that wasn't enough bad news, some people have been begrudging me because I did. Even going so far as to say I took his spot, and he should be mad at me for it. Gee thanks, people.

*****

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow, that last part---completely stupid. Cuz yes, you, Lyn, loving friend and girlfriend, was malicious enough to intentionally take ALLEN's spot at USC. You know, cuz of all the other hundreds of students trying to get in there, you specifically took HIS spot. Ugh. That's stupidity in its most extravagant form.

Love you Lyn. Sorry for the PMSing, that cannot really be helped. :( But try not to stress yourself out over stuff. :D