Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So next week and other things

So next week, my social circle will be busy.

I use that phrase lightly. My social circle will mostly be okay, just the people that I'm assured to hang out with EVERY SINGLE DAY are gonna be busy. I have a ton of people in my social circle besides them, but they are the ones I see every day and do relaxing stuff with. The people that after I do my plans for the day, I go home and hang out with them.

So I'm just gonna have to do alternate planning. I'm actually looking forward to it a bit. A change from the routine, sorta.

At least two of the days I'm going out writing. Probably to coffee depot or to Ten Rens. Do some writing on my FUN STUFF. Maybe re-proof the step outline for the fantasy story. Maybe I'll get the first act of my second episode done. That sounds like a ton of fun :) .

I want to go to the karaoke bar one of the days.

I'm gonna cook an amazingly complicated meal for myself one of the days.

****

I just got a text "haha....long story...yeah..." from a blocked, anonymous number. They're blocked, so I can't text back.

****

I am in the process of making a big decision. I'm probably making it bigger than it should be. The biggest problem about it, though, is some people are remarkably closed minded about it, or too embarrassed to talk about it. Mostly too closed minded. I shouldn't really accuse people of being too embarrassed about it, cause I pretty much fall into that category. Notice how I didn't say what this decision is.

****

I got a daily booth cause of some friends, but it's actually turning out to be a ton of fun. Though the internet is a scary scary place.

The premise of dailybooth is this: You post a picture every day, generally of yourself. Simple as that. But I've recently found a whole bunch of artistic photographs and photographers, and it is awesome.

However, today I am wearing a corset. And I posted a picture of myself. And all of the sudden I have a few more followers and a bunch of people saying "I like the ren faire now." >_<

****

Here's a BIG SHOUT OUT to BETH!!!!! She's AWESOME!!!!

No comments: