Thursday, April 29, 2010

Real time log of work

1:09 pm: Art coworker just asked what something meant on a wedding invitation.

1:16 pm: Bob just walked by, saw my cost of attendance for usc, and said "well, I thought you wanted to attend the school, not buy the property.

1:19 pm: There is a gaggle of really loud, kinda ghetto girls on the balcony outside my office. I kinda think that they are drunk. Or maybe just really really loud. It's echoing, like, seriously echoing through the cubicles. I feel like that should be a lot more poetic than it actually is. I also just came to the conclusion that I will have to work 3.5 hours today, then 5 hours tomorrow to make up for lost time. Note: Thursday and Fridays are my day off. This rocks.

1:41 pm: I have made the mistake of looking up kittens on craigslist. 0_o

1:47 pm: Okay, I need to stop looking up kittens. I don't need them right now. At all. Well, not until we move into the apartment. We're getting the keys today or tomorrow, but we can't move in for a little while, at least two weeks or so, so yeah. So I just have two weeks to wait to get a kitten. I can do that, right? (answer: probably not)

2:08 pm: My caterpillar is either dead or cocooning. Not sure which.

2:21 pm: Back looking at kittens. today is not a productive day at work.

2:42: The caterpillar is freaking out, like, majorly freaking out. And now covered in goo. It's either exploding or cocooning. Not sure which. Bree says it's pupating?

3:44 pm: I've actually had about an hours worth of work to do today. Yay.

4:01 pm: Ride's coming.

No comments: