Thursday, June 24, 2010

Random quiz thingie!

Promise to take this without deleting any questions?
I won't delete any, I might decline to state.

You're single, why?
I'm not single.

What does your last text say?
"I only have a bed and a minifridge"

If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
Yeah. A few things. Not anything major, but a few things. Like decisions I made or things that I did.

Do you know someone who has been in jail?
Yup. Don't you?

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with the letter A?
My boyfriend's name is Allen. Yeah.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
I've stolen some of Allen's shirts. They're soft.

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
There hasn't really been anything bad on here. so if they manage to judge me off of this, then good job.

Are you easily amused?
SHINY!!!!

Do you speak more than 6 languages?
I can roughly speak 2, with a smattering of two more.

Do you watch MTV anymore?
Heck no. I don't even own a tv.

Is your hair naturally straight?
VERY INCREDIBLY.

What was the last thing you bought?
Fatburger from Fatburger. If you don't count food, then...Gas?

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Mixed fairly evenly. Boring day at work (-) fun playing WoW with Jess (+) Dinner with my dad at the Olde Ship (++) talk about a depressing circumstance in the ride back (-) being way too grumpy and sleep deprived (-)

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name starts with a J?
Don't think so.

Do you like dark or light jeans better?
Dark. Light ones look silly on me.

Whose hoodie did you last wear?
Uhh...mine?

Has anyone ever hurt you?
Dumb question. Yes.

Do you like hugs?
Absolutely. It's one of the problems I have when I go to Whittier. No one hugs me there.

What is the last reason you cried?
Utter exhaustion. I had only 3 hours of sleep, drove 100 miles, had an intense argument, and was then just melted into tears.

Could you even go 30 minutes without cursing?
I don't swear too much at all, actually. So yeah, I can.

Ever been called babe?
Yeah, I don't like it at all. I have a name, use it. Shorten the name, sure, but use it.

Do you have a best friend?
Yup!

You kissed someone last night, didn't you?
Absolutely! Several times, in fact.

Where is the person you last kissed at this moment?
He's in our apartment, playing WoW and playing with the kitten.

Are you one of those people who constantly check the time?
I always have to know what time it is. At my house in whittier, there is a clock within eyesight no matter where you stand or what direction you're facing.

When you're angry, do you take it out on everyone else?
I generally don't.

Do you love or hate straightening your hair?
I have no need to.

What happened at 10:00 am?
I was about to leave my apartment for work. I think I was carrying around the cat on my shoulder/neck.

Have you made someone happy today?
:) I believe I have.

Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn't?
Yes, definitely. I am not a person prone to confrontations.

Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither?
Hmm, if I had to choose, I'd say goodie goodie, but possibly neither.

What's the last movie you saw in theaters and with whom?
I think it was the new Robin Hood with Allen and two friends.

Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you?
Oh absolutely. It happens. It's happened particularly recently, but that doesn't mean it always happens.

Your parents are out of town for the weekend. Do you throw a blowout party?
I don't even live in the same town as my parents.

What's one thing that really pisses you off?
Dishonesty. Going behind people's backs.

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?
Probably a concert, but it depends who's throwing the concert.

Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry?
Unfortunately yeah. I felt bad pretty quickly, though.

Do you have more friends of the same sex or the opposite sex?
I'd say opposite sex, though that's slowly changing.

Do you secretly like drama?
no. I not so secretely revel in it's dramatic dramaticness. (/sarcasm at the stupid question)

Are you a jealous person?
Not really? I don't so much get jealous as I get frustrated.

Where were you 1 hour ago?
I was out on a small lunch date. It was fantastic.

Are you wearing socks right now? What do they look like?
Yeah, but they're hidden in my shoes.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Gatorade! Yay electrolytes.

Last food you ate?
fatburger.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Not within the last week. I did buy a skirt a week and a half ago.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
The historical tennis match that happened this year at Wimbleton. Look it up.

What is the last thing you purchased online?
Does paying my gas count? No? then I guess...my firefly shirt.

Do you miss anyone?
Right at this moment? Nope. You think I would be, but nope.

Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/girlfriend every week?
Nah, I actually am in a fairly serious relationship.

Would you ever consider piercing your lip?
I've considered it, but only in the way of "what would I look like if..." but then I discounted it.

Do you hate being the first person to start a conversation?
I kinda sorta do. Not hate hate, but I definitely like it if someone else starts it.

Has a boy ever thrown stones or pebbles at your window before?
Nope.

Are your eyes the same color as your Mom's or Dad's?
As my dad's. my mom has pretty blue eyes.

Will you ever run away and get married at Las Vegas with no notifications?
Tempting, but no. I would want the people I love to be at my wedding.

Do you think that crying is a form of weakness?
Haha half and half. I always feel weak when I cry, but I always feel much stronger afterwards.

New phone or new computer?
I just got a new computer, so a new phone would be nice.

What did you do last night?
Have dinner with my dad at a kick ass restaurant.

Do you trust people easily?
Not really.

Is there anything written on your arms?
Nope, haven't done that since high school.

Do you wear make-up everyday?
I wear make up about half the time.

Have you ever fallen asleep on someone?
Oh yes.

How would you look with blonde hair?
My natural color is blond.

How has the past week been for you?
Actually fairly awful. Someone very dear to me is in the hospital.

What's on your mind right now?
Almost done with work!

What is your current mood?
Tired in the "why can't this drama end" sort of way.

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
I don't have to do ANYTHING except go out to lunch with friends.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Absolutely! I'm meeting with USC people, I'm seeing a friend perform stand up in Hollywood, and yeah!

Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy?
I graduated!

Ever kissed someone who was high?
Absolutely not.

Ever purposely broken your iPod/phone just for a new one?
Ew no.

Ever kissed a green eyed person?
Allen occasionally has green eyes.

Did the last person you kiss have piercings?
No

Do you dislike the last person you kissed?
no

Can you get over people easily?
nah.

Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
Absolutely

Are you on a desktop or laptop?
I strongly dislike desktops

No comments: