Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Woah what weird dream?

So yeah. Another weird dream blog.

It started out with a cupcake competition. As all good dreams do. There was a cupcake competition on the back of a boat that Allen and I were the cleaning crew for. Not sure why. The grand prize was a gold necklace that somehow fit me perfectly. In order to compete, Allen and I had to crawl through the sand underneath the boat dock to hand the judge cupcakes, without the MC noticing. (BTW, the MC was wearing one of lady gaga's outfits)

But then, the zombie tsunami came. (my dreams words, not mine). It was a large tsunami that came without warning, and killed almost everyone. The rest of us had to flee deeper into the city to escape the dead, who were now crawling back to try to kill us as well.

Me and a group of people, about ten of us, no one I knew, had to flee back to an entirely inside labyrinth of a school. It wasn't a school I recognized. But it was haunted.

It was partially haunted by dogs that had been infected by the T-virus (t for tsunami, logically) who would come and try to rip people to shreds. Those were easy to take care of, you could just shoot them down and it'd be no problem.

Worse was the ghosts. They were the ghosts killed while doing something repetitive, so they're stuck doing it forever. If you disturb them, then they try to kill you. And they couldn't be killed (duh) so you had to try to defend yourself. The one that really scared me was the one playing baseball.

So we wandered through this labyrinth, and came across another group of survivors. There were joyous reunions by some, and I found a college friend, who sadly didn't recognize me until I brought up slenderman. Weird.

Then we came across a dog ghost, while we were all trying to sleep in a giant ballroom. The ghost dog came up and started sniffing us, and one lady said "Please don't attack, this is my peaceful drink, and I don't want to spill it." The dog slinked away, into the corner, keeping an eye on us. And that's when we realized that the ghosts could be talked to and reasoned with.

So the rest of the night we had to be very quiet, for if we moved too loudly the ghost dog raised it's head and growled.

And that was the dream.