Monday, February 21, 2011

3 of my most favorite possessions

Continuing on this blogging thing. this one was, again, fairly difficult to iron down.

But I'm hoping that writing this will help me get motivated to start my outline. Again. This is like the 4th outline.

  1. My camera. Yeah, the big old Canon digital eos rebel that's way less advanced then most point and shoot cameras are now. But I love it so much. So many good memories associated with that camera, and so many memories captured by that camera.
  2. My flute. Cause it's amazingly beautiful, and I practiced so much with it for years. it saddens me that I haven't been as able to play it in recent times.
  3. This one's gonna sound silly, but my external harddrives and backups of my stories. If my house/apartment started burning down, i would grab one of those so they wouldn't be lost.

2 comments:

Oliver Richmond said...

Very nice! Thank you so much for sharing. My passion is writing and my profession is as a writer focused on career and physical development to spread more issues and tips to develop and works through professional resume writing service. The problem with writing a book in verse is, to be successful, it has to sound like you knocked it off on a rainy Friday afternoon. It has to sound easy. When you can do it, it helps tremendously because it's a thing that forces kids to read on. You have this unconsummated feeling if you stop.

thiết kế nhà xưởng said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
xây dựng nhà xưởng
xây dựng nhà xưởng uy tín
xây dựng nhà xưởng chuyên nghiệp
xây dựng nhà xưởng giá rẻ
công ty xây dựng nhà xưởng giá rẻ
công ty xây dựng nhà xưởng
xây nhà xưởng
xây nhà xưởng đẹp