Sunday, October 26, 2008

Four?

So, I've talked before about how there's three people in the world I hate.  That number might be changing.

But then again, it might not.

I was thinking about the people I "hate".  Just to enumerate, there's the person who messed with me, the person who messed with my family, and the person who messed with my friend.

And the person who messed with a friend...well I've been thinking about him. In the long run my friend turned out okay.  And he sorta dropped off the face of the world.  And I haven't had ANY sort of contact.  The wounds he gave my friend have faded, and she is now a well adjusted human being.  I'm not close friends with her anymore, but we certainly talk still.  And she is fine.

So that would make the number down to two, right?

Wrong.

Lotsa people think the know two of the people on my list.  They think it's Marina and Luis.  Whatever.  They're not that important in that scheme of things.  Yeah, they hurt me, but all in all I grew from the experience.  

However, there is someone who is BUGGING THE CRAP out of me.  Like, I get kinda mad just at the mere mention of her.  

This is not a good thing.

I saw her the other day, and it kinda got me in an angry mood for a while.  And then she keeps on doing stuff on the internet.  And I just get frustrated.

What a lovely thing.

1 comment:

The Bad Sam said...

Wow. I used to feel the same way about one of the people on my short list of "people my life would be better without." I'd get angry and frustrated whenever anyone would mention them and it would ruin my day just to see them. Not fun times.

Here's to seeing as little of those people as possible!

-Sam