Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vampire dream

So, it started out by my family going camping.  They were going to pick me up at Riverside, but my parents forgot the one book I was supposed to be reading, so I convinced them to take me to the Used bookstore in riverside so I could get something to read.  And I could only read the "second" and "third" book in the Twilight series (even though I hated the first one.)

So we basically tore that bookstore upside down trying to find it, and we were unsuccessful.  They had books with the same cover, books about finding God in Twilight, books about vampires, scripts about vampires, but not the book.

And then real vampires started invading the store.  I went and hid in the restroom, and I cried foul to anyone who tried to come in, cause that wasn't fair, cause I was in the bathroom.

No comments: