Sunday, December 28, 2008

this week

23rd:

Evan's party!  I started out the day somewhat humorously, with a text from Allen.  "Hehe, I might have made a goof.  Do you have pierced ears?"  Which is an okay mistake to make. My ears used to be pierced, but they closed up.  They still look pierced...they just aren't.  I sent him that text, along with the fact that I was planning on getting them repierced sometime soon.

So I wrapped the presents and went on my way to Evan's house, stopping by the music store on the way to get the drum sticks.  And...instead of a one hour trip like it should have been, it was a full two and a half hour trip.

I still got there before everyone except for Allen, who looked, by the way, very nice.  We played video games and in general hung out until Jad and Craig also arrived.  Then we did gifts.  I got an awesome sweatshirt from Craig, pretty earrings from Allen, some candy from Bree, and a book from Jad.

Then Evan decided to bring out his present.  Since he had been hinting at it for a long time, we were all curious.  

He ended up getting us a Serenity roll-playing book and getting us all characters and making a minature quest for us to go on.  It was amazing.  Goodlines that came from it:

"You shot her in the ass!"

"You shot my wife in the ass?"

"Jad worked wonders on my ass."

Anyways....

About an hour or two into it, Bree got a phone call.  Apparently Brandon had been causing some trouble at home, and she was needed.  So she and Jad had to leave, and the rest of us watched Young Frankenstein.

And that's where things got kinda weird.

Apparently Jad and Bree went to a starbucks for a little while and someone threw a white powder on their car, then they got followed home and couldn't wash it off.  Bree had texted Craig, and that got all the guys over at Evan's house all riled up.  I called Bree, and found out that Brandon wasn't involved in that and everything is okay.  Jad and Brandon were even having a stake out together for their safety.  

But the guys were riled up and had tons of adrenaline now.  So we took out Evan's sparring knives and snuck up on each other around the house.  And I only had a kleenex box.  And I won.

24th

Went to McDonalds with Allen for Breakfast.  On Christmas eve.  We were such the stereotypical cute poor college couple.  Eating at McDonalds.  Staying and talking at mcDonalds for about an hour before leaving for home.

At home I basically had time to do nothing before having to go to the Comstocks for the christmas party.  Funness.  Talked mostly with Nathan about writing.  I wish I had more opportunities to interact with Nathan in a social setting, cause he's always so bent on being lethargic when I'm over visiting Sarah.  But get him out of the house and he's entertaining!  Oh, and he's going to be going to UCR.  Coolness.

At the midnight service, my mom had them sing happy birthday to me.

25th

Christmas!  My Birthday!  I got some AWESOME headphones and had a fun time.

26th

My birthday party!  Allen came over at around 12:45 and we hung out.  he brought me flowers! Orange roses!

We saw Yes Man, which was funny.  Not my normal type of movie, but nice.  I liked the Harry Potter jokes.

Then we went to the ship.  the ship.  Yes, the ship.  And I ordered Hard Cider.  And a shot of something called ''Brain Hemorrhage."

And I got giggly.

No comments: