Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random thoughts that happen to me at work

YAY POPTARTS AGAIN!

So I'm writing the website for Events Management. And they want me to write about stuff they do. Except I don't have that information.

I have to figure out a 25 word summary for my play. No clue.

Starbucks or Smoothies, Starbucks or Smoothies....

My screenplay is turning out to be structured like a video game. Including minibosses and castles and cross-dressing female warriors.

Smoothies it is. Yay buy one get one free stuff.

I got an A on my annotated bibliography. The teacher was talking in class about how some people's stuff was not applicable. He said that blogs weren't good. Neither were comments on blogs. Neither was "Rotten Tomatoes" or IMDB or Wikipedia.

WOW the extension has bad grammar.

It's my dad's birthday today. I'm not entirely sure how old he is.

I asked my mom, she said 55.

My first rehearsal for the play i am in is tonight

Allen's play is tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing it, I'm looking forwards more to having him free at nights again.

No comments: