Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolutions

A bit late, but...whatever.

  1. Have a better self esteem. Let me clarify. I have a decent self esteem when it comes to myself physically. I just have trouble seeing myself as a person other people want to be friends with. Which is stupid. I have amazing friends who would not be friends with someone who did not deserve it. I need to stand up for myself when friends kind of cast me aside. I should NOT be a punching bag for things I didn't do or things I didn't mean to do.
  2. Figure out something with my religion.
  3. Sing more.
  4. Be bolder. Smile more. Dress how I want to, not how I think people would like. That means breaking out that fluffy pink skirt I got for a halloween costume. That means wearing the little white dress without stockings. That means trying to curl my short hair.
  5. Get over my background a bit. Don't think I have to do everything within the preset Whittier Christian rules. Cause some of those rules are stupid. Basically, stop feeling guilty for stupid stupid things.
  6. Speaking of which, Forgive myself when I make mistakes. I was up last night obsessing about something mean I said LAST YEAR. I need to stop that.
  7. Listen to cool music. Yeah.
  8. Go to more concerts. Yeah. That.

No comments: