Thursday, July 16, 2009

Goals

I always set long term goals, then don't achieve them cause they're too far reaching.

So, my goals for this weekend:
  • Get to page 35. Have them start the journey in that time. DO IT!
  • Revise the first 17 pages of "The Masterpiece." Or, if I can't revise them, at least look at them so they're in my mind.
  • Outline my horror short story/possibly screenplay
  • Go to my social events. The Peer Mentor hang out night, Aaron's comedy show (Laughing Stock Development) and play video games with Evan (and possibly swim)
  • And...to do this...I'm not going to be on facebook this weekend. I'll check if someone sends me something, and I'll probably go on to check where exactly the social events are, but no time spent just scrolling. Starting Now.
Hookay...this will be good.

No comments: