Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Senioritis, much?

  • I can't wait to get out of school. Well, not exactly. I can't wait to get out of this school.
  • Next quarter should be better. I hope. I'm in a graduate class, after all. And I enjoy the people in my advanced classes so much more than my other ones.
  • I have a comedy song about suicide bombers stuck in my head. I'm at work. This seems like a very poor idea.
  • I have come to the conclusion that reading SparkNotes is okay if you've actually read the book and didn't quite understand it.
  • I am rather proud of my midterm. I am considering posting it on here, which could be fun. But long after it's graded. I'm paranoid like that.
  • We just walked downstairs for starbucks. Yup. We do that.
  • Quote of the day: Cameron - "The director I think looks like his work is M. Night Shamalan." Andy - "You mean he looks like crap?"
  • Yay! Allen's finger isn't dead. Though he did need to get a tetanus shot.
  • I just posted a facebook status about how my coworker made a joke about how being a bible nerd is a lot like being a DnD nerd, the scale is all about how much you know. And the joke is funny. But then my boss responded by saying: "they are both remarkable works of fiction refined by a number of authors over a period of years." Which is clever, yes, but a wee bit frustrating.
  • Overall, I'm a bit disappointed with the stories this week. Nothing horrible, just nothing amazing.

No comments: