Monday, February 22, 2010

weird

  • My mother is telling me how she's seeing the trip back to see my uncle as a trip back to say goodbye. And...there goes my good mood that was left over from the weekend. Turns out that my other uncle is trying to trounce on her positivity, while she's just trying to make it through the trip. He's trying to get her to be ultra realistic...which is pretty darn negative
  • Apparently my coworker Cameron know Alex douchebag. Talk about weird connections. And coincidences.
  • I had a good weekend. Like, a GOOD WEEKEND with all capital letters. I got my first credit card, I got my taxes done, I got a good homemade dinner, I got to watch a disk of HIMYM, I got to go to a comedy show, I got to hang out with Evan and Sam, I got to make a drink for my mom and I, I got to show my parents Mass Effect and Dragon Age, I made a delicious dinner for Allen last night (Steak a l'orange and Caesar Salad), I got to play L4d2 with Patty, I submitted my TV pilot to the Page Awards, I had a weird but tasty sandwich at bible study, bible study was great, the gym was good and I felt awesome, rehearsal was a good self esteem type booster, I got to see Sarah for like five minutes, and I got to show my parents my new knife.
  • I have rehearsal tonight, and I hope I still have all my lines memorized! I hope my fellow actors do as well.
  • I had a dream last night that I was trying to get to sleep and having troubles. It was not a restful dream. It was the antithesis of a restful dream. I woke up with a headache and all bleary eyed and not fun. Which is why I got a starbucks energy drink. So I'm twitchy and a little bit grumpy.
  • When talking about picture expansion: Andy: "Woah! It's so little and squished, then it gets so big!" Me: "That's what she said."
  • I forgot my lunch at home. *pout*
  • I'm once again at work and I don't have anything to do. I'm trying to find work to keep me busy.
  • So I walk over to withdraw money from the bank, and the atms were missing. Literally missing. Oh gee.
  • I don't think anyone reads this anymore. At the very least, no one tells me they read it. But it's still cathargic to write. I'm funny that way.
  • Rewriting websites. Kind of fun. Makes me think I'd be good at being a staff writer on a tv show.
  • it's almost time for me to leave.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I still read them. But for a while no one was writing and I gave up checking. People are starting to write a little again.

Anyhow, it's great that you had such a fab weekend. Draw from those times when other less fun, more stressful, more depressing times happen. It's what gets us all through life. Keep your head up and keep smiling.