Friday, February 18, 2011

6 people who mean a lot to me.

AND this one was difficult. I ended up doing a lot of "this GROUP" of people mean a lot to me.

  1. The group of friends I call the science fiction cult. Even though we rarely get to watch science fiction together anymore. Bree, Beth, Jad, Alisha, Craig, Whitney, Liz. I could fill this entire list with just them. They are super supportive of me, they make sure I stay on the right path, and even though I can't see them as often as I'd like, I love them dearly.
  2. The UCR creative writing peeps. Lisa, Jason, Brian, Estrella, Steve, Belen. Cause even though we didn't really start hanging out until like the last two quarters, they are super awesome and GREAT to encourage me with my writing woes.
  3. Allen. Duh. I've written about how awesome he is, of course.
  4. My sister. Cause we bicker like crazy, but I never realized how much I talk to her (especially online!) until she went away for basic and doesn't have constant internet. It was really painful the first three weeks.
  5. My parents. Cause yes, we differ, but they're still great.
  6. My classmates at USC. Cause I am as awkward as heck, and they still hang out with me, and we have tons of fun. AND we get productive writing type things done. Usually.

No comments: