Monday, February 14, 2011

day two: 9 things about myself

nine things about myself? I think I can do that.

  1. My self esteem is shit. And let me clarify: not my physical self esteem. I actually think I have a rather nice body most of the time. But my self esteem about my personality and self. I get paranoid, I constantly think I shouldn't be valued, and I have problems trusting that my own instincts are correct.
  2. If you see me just sitting there, or sitting there and playing solitare or playing on my cell phone, I'm almost certainly thinking about my screenplays and stories. without fail. I do it while driving as well. I think about them a LOT.
  3. I only hate three people. That number hasn't changed in about four years, verging on five. There are people I dislike, but not hate. it's a special quantification for me.
  4. I have messed up dreams. Seriously people. They're like a psychologists wet dream.
  5. I grew up in a very conservative area with very conservative parents who still believe that the government should run the country from the biblical laws, mostly.
  6. I have a very musical background. I have competed with voice and the flute, and miss doing it actively.
  7. I wasn't allowed to watch TV or movies until I got to college. Now I'm a film major. Yay!
  8. I love apartment living. I can see myself living in apartments for a very long time, maybe in vancouver. I kinda hope to someday write for the Syfy channel and live up in Vancouver.
  9. I have rather weak bones. I have broken three fingers, both wrists twice, my foot, and my upper arm. Yup.

No comments: