Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beth and Ikea and terrifying secrets

So today I went and grabbed Beth and took her with me to Ikea.  And it was awesome.  The end.

Lets wind back a bit.

So as you may or may not know, I've been having some problems writing this break.  So I decided to not write in whittier, but drive towards Beth's house until I find a place to write.  I was meeting Beth at 5:30.  It was 12:30. 

So I drive onto the 60 freeway and see little tokyo in hacienda.  Figuring they must have a boba shop somewhere in there, I pull in.  

Not only does this place have an arcade, a beauty shop, a food court, a japanese bakery, a karaoke bar, but it has a TEN REN'S! My favorite writing place, but only 20 minutes from my home!  Oh my gosh!

I wrote 5 pages there.  And watched an odd show about a guy at a restaurant.  I don't know.

So Beth and I were awesome at Ikea.  We talked.  And talked.  We can just talk and talk and talk and it never stops.  I feel like I can tell her everything, as cliche'd as that sounds.  

No comments: