Friday, March 27, 2009

A break...actually good?

I can't believe it.

I've actually had a wonderful break.

Lessee, I've:

Hung out with Jeff and Hui
Written at a Ten Rens
Hung out with Beth at Ikea
Gotten ideas at Ikea
Found out some odd facts at Bev Mo
Impulsively driven out to San diego
Played Rock band with Allen and Jessica
Found out who the final Cylon is
Had a delicious Tequila sunrise
Tried fine tequila
watched a silly movie
had bagels for breakfast
Watched an entire disk of How I met Your Mother
Walked around a swamp/creek in carlsbad
relaxed with Allen
Gotten a bit drunk with Patty
tried long island iced tea - didn't like it
Won a shot glass at Dave and Busters
Gotten my hair cut
Eaten at Oishi's with Bree
Gone to Goodwills
Gone over to Evan's
watched who knows how long of Resident Evil 5
Played DnD
WON at DnD
achieved level 4 in DnD
Eaten pizza and friendship bread
driven home late at night
Done headshots for a friend.

And there's still more to do!

No comments: