Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Done done done done done

I'm having a sneezing fit right now.

I want to go out and have an adventure, but I'm too sleepy.

So I'm doing this:  

1. Last beverage: White Cranberry juice
2. Last phone call: Allen
3. Last text message: Rinata
4. Last song you listened to: "99 Luftballons"
5. Last time you cried: uhh...it's been a while.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: You mean like two dates?  Yes.  Or do you mean like dated them, broke up, then dated again?...yes.
7. Been cheated on: Nope
8. Kissed someone & regretted it?: yup. Truth and Dare.  Never worth it.
9. Lost someone special?: RIP Nana, Papa, and Amy.
10. Been depressed?: yup.
11. Been drunk? Ish?  Not incredibly.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Brown (yes, strange, but I love it)
13. Dark blue
14. Grey (not 'gray' but 'grey')

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends: Yup!  Rachel, Rinata, and Sarah come to mind.  So does Steve
16. Fallen out of love: Nope
17. Laughed until you cried: Yup!
18. Met someone who changed you: Not met someone.  Been changed by someone?  Yes.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yup-ish
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yup!  It usually makes me happy.  Except for one recent occasion.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yup!  
23. How many kids do you want to have: I dunno.  Not picky.  Am seriously reconsidering ever having kids.  but that might be a phase.
24. Do you have any pets: A plant name Jayne.
25. Do you want to change your name: Nope. 
26. What did you do for your last birthday: The Olde Ship.
27. What time did you wake up today: 5.  In the morning.  Bleh.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Driving Allen home.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Next quarter
30. Last time you saw your father: Actually a while ago.  My schedule's been really messed up.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Some parent problems would be nice to fix up.
32. What are you listening to right now: The quiet sounds of Glen Mor settling into sleep
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: yup!
34. What's getting on your nerves right now?  My constant sneezing fit.  If I eat too fast, I get sneezy.

no 35? o.o
36. Whats your real name?: Carolyn Noel
37. Relationship Status: Taken!
38. Zodiac sign : Whatever December 25th is.
39. Male or female : Female
40. Elementary: Whittier Christian School
41. Middle School : Heights Christian Junior High
42. High school : Whittier Christian High School
43. Hair color: Blah blah blond
44. Long or short : short
45. Height : 5' 5
46. Do you have a crush on someone?: Why yes.
47. What do you like about yourself? my brains.
48. Piercings: Ears
49. Tattoos:  Eww.  No bigger turnoff.
50. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
51. First surgery: Some ear thing.  I'm a bit too tired to know at this point.
52. First piercing : ears
53. First tattoo: ewww
54. First best friend:  Kelleigh in Kindergarden
55. First sport you joined: Ballet
56. First pet: Duke and Dutchess
57. First vacation: Washington D.C.
58. First concert:  I no longer remember.  Something churchy
59. First crush: Nolan in junior high
60. First alcohol drink: wine from my parents

RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating: girl scout cookies
62. Drinking: nothing
63. I'm about to: be even more sleepy
64. Listening to: nothing
65. Waiting for: a phone call saying dinner is done and i can get picked up

YOUR FUTURE:
66. Want kids?: you already asked this question.
67. Want to get married?: yes
68. Careers in mind?: Something to do with writing

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes: eyes
70. Hugs or kisses: mmm depends on my mood
71. Shorter or taller: taller
72. Older or Younger: really don't care.  I've done both.
73. legs or breasts: A well muscled set of legs are great.
74. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
75. Tattoos or piercings: NO!
76. Sensitive or loud: I kinda prefer loud.  I tried sensitive.  Didn't quiet work.
77. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant : Again, troublemaker works better

HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger: nope
80. Drank hard liquor: yes....?
81. Lost glasses/contacts: Oh heck yes.  Funny story.
82. Sex on first date: nope
83. Broken someone's heart: Unfortunately yeah
84. Had your own heart broken: definitely
85. Been arrested?: nope
86. Turned someone down: So everytime I go to the getaway, random grad students hit on me.
87. Cried when someone died: yup
88. Skinny dipped: kinda

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself : yes
90. Miracles : I've kinda had one happen to me, so yeah
91. Love at first sight : Not really.  Sorta?
92. Heaven : Yup
93. Santa Claus : nope
94. Kissing on the first date? : Well, I've done it.
95. Angels: sure

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Sure is.  Waiting for him to call
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: Nope
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? : Yes 
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? On my blog.

No comments: