Friday, March 6, 2009

OMG KITTIES!

So if you know anything about me, you know that I love cats. And that I intensely miss my cat when I'm away at college.

And that I want one next year when I live in Bannockburn. Which may or may not be allowed. I think it's technically not allowed, but I know tons of people who have them there. So I just might consciously break the rules.

Anyway, I found the site that I would use to adopt one:

http://www.adoptapet.com/pet-search-display?age=kitten&clan_id=2&clan_name=cat&country_code=US&email_is_valid=&end_number=50&geo_range=35&geo_range_km=55&hair=short&is_cat=1&postal_code=92507&quote_filename=%2Fhome%2Fsap%2Fexternals%2Fproduction%2Fwaiting_page_quotes%2Fkitten_quotes%2F%2F2.html&saver_checkbox=0&sex=f&start_number=1&state_code=CA

yeah. I think I'm in love.

No comments: