Tuesday, November 17, 2009

chronology of an all nighter ....

5:22 - Starting off at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf on campus. Am incredibly happy that they have an oatmeal bar. Am even happier that they have agave syrup. Am even happier than that that they have a black cherry/chocolate/espresso drink. Anyways, I'm attempting to write. Cause I have to. Even though I am so emotionally checked out on this story and such. Basically, I'm ready to be done with fiction. I'm just having so much more fun in screenwriting and television.

5:24 - I feel slightly conspicuous writing a sex comedy on campus. Even though it's about a virgin.

5:30 - I keep on looking over my shoulder to make sure that no one is behind me...

5:33 - Ah, continuity, how I hate you.

5:38 - Coffee Bean and tea leaf has no restroom. I have found a flaw.

5:42 - I have come to a landmark in my writing. I have written the creepiest character. His name is "Romantic Robert."

5:46 - gawd, my protagonist sure is stupid.

5:51 - Not quite sure how this story is going to turn out decent. I can only hope and pray that i go second in the day. I am TERRIFIED that people will think this protagonist is me. Cause really, the only thing that connects us is that we are both virgins.

5:56 - This chocolate cherry espresso drink is freakishly delicious. FREAKISHLY!!!!!

8:30 - got quite a shock. I got a text from a friend asking to be taken to the ER. Okay.....

9:55 - writing in a starbucks down the street from the er. Lovely.

10:01 - Just got leered at at the starbucks. If only they knew.

10:10 - "I say a little prayer for you" just came on at starbucks.

10:21 - Rinata was diagnosed with acute bronchitis. Oh dear.

10:37 - Starbucks closed. I'm now writing in my car, in the parking lot of the Kaiser ER. Oh, my life is weird. And it's conspiring against me to not finish this story, I swear.

12:22 - I am now writing in Allen's apartment. I feel creepy. Partially it's the story matter.

1:01 - I'm about 2/3rds of the way done.

1:32 - We go and walk among the leonids. Pretty. Even better because it was with Allen. I'm a sap sometimes.

2:03 - I'm gonna go take a short nap. To refresh the mind.

6:43 - I just woke up from my "short nap." I think I'm gonna take a shower and eat and get back to work. Thank god I already told my work I'm not coming in today.

7:47 - Getting back to work. I feel awake. Really, I do. The only reason I'm trucking through today is so I can play Left4dead2 this evening.

7:54 - I have decided that the biggest structural fault with my apartment is the fact that there is a slanted window, which means it cannot be covered by the curtains.

9:04 - still plugging away. Facebook is the evils of all evils.

9:12 - Finished the story? Now I'm just waiting for proofreaders, please.

No comments: