Friday, November 13, 2009

Why I'm failing at NoBloPoMo

Seriously, why do they pick November for this thing? That's just stupid.

  1. My uncle had brain surgery. I think that has a big enough impact. While it went incredibly well and he is pretty much all better now, this was a HUGE stresser on my life.
  2. My coworker is dying. It's pretty much an any-day sort of thing. And it's depressing. I'm going to miss him.
  3. As a sorta side effect to the coworker, my work has been hell. Everyone is stressed and upset. On the risk of sounding really inconsiderate, this makes work really uncomfortable.
  4. I'm writing my senior thesis.
  5. I'm sorta writing a novel. Sorta.
  6. I've had tons of homework.
  7. I'm a peer mentor.
By the time I finish with my day to day stuff, all I want to do is go hang out with Allen or something. I don't always want to blog.

No comments: