Friday, November 6, 2009

my life is a yo yo

And my emotions are a ping pong ball.

****

"At least half of all writing involves just sitting and staring into space. Letting your brain out to hunt down ideas, bringing them back all warm and bloody between its teeth."


****

people at my office keep on flinching when the phone rings. I do too.

*****

I am going to go write today. I'll write a lot. At least to the middle of act two. I'm excited. I haven't had time to just write without a deadline for so long, so long. This will be great. I have been actively looking forwards to it.

I like doing well in TV writing. I like being able to give good remarks. I like only getting the "Good, now just continue."

I loved the dinosaur suggestion, and how that's going to come back in act two. And maybe act three.

I like how I planned out the original power structure scene for Lora and Saul. This makes me so incredibly happy.

*****

I hate how I feel like I'm stalling at work. I wish I could do the work at home, where it's not stressful, and the world is peaceful.

****

I'm closing a bank account today. Why am I nervous?

No comments: