Monday, November 16, 2009

Chronology of a writing session

8:26 - Coffee Depot has the best whipped cream, seriously.

8:32 - the guys behind me are on an epic quest to find the opening music to transformers. Wow. They look exactly like you'd expect.

8:59 - The guys behind me started making "whisssshhhh-ing" sounds to describe transformers stuff. They are also talking about how the second was so much better than the first.

9:04 - I got a page! I just need like ... seven or eight more. By tuesday. Yeah, I'm kinda screwed.

9:05 - transformer guys got self conscious.

9:07 - A midget just went into the restroom. I kid you not.

9:15 - there's a girl in here wearing a heavy double breasted jacket, ugg boots....and no pants.

9:19 - the transformer guys started talking again. One said "No, it's supposed to be a girl. Why isn't it a girl? It's supposed to be a girl."

9:27 - Transformer guys left.

9:29 - Got an email from my professor saying he submitted the letter of recommendation. Sweet.

9:31 - Commence post - hot chocolate sneezing fit.

9:34 - It's hard to write while having a sneezing fit. I swear.

9:37 - I think the sneezing fit ended. I'll have to leave the coffee shop soon, though.

No comments: