Sunday, August 8, 2010

Saturday - the busy day!

  1. So...on the way to Lisa's house, we were supposed to be getting on the 210W. And somehow we ended up on the 15N. And in Hisperia. Where we saw a shirt that said "Yahweh's floors and carpets" and a store called "Zippy lube-a-truck" and a strip club named "THE FUN ZONE!". We have come to the conclusion that there is indeed a sadder place than Riverside.
  2. Lisa made amazing Sangria. But the best part of the workshop was the reception to my piece. I had submitted the first 30 pages (the first 2 acts) of my zombie show, and they loved it. Jeppeson said "I now know why you got into USC." and Estrella said "I was gasping."
  3. We went over to Aaron's place for Rock Band after his show, and it was fantastic. Got to see Douchey singing in falsetto. Got to rock "savior" by Rise against. It was fantastic.

No comments: