Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So, monday, with the incredible randomness

  1. So, I went out to search for jobs. One of the things I was looking into was bartending school, so I went over to the one in Riverside. I was talking with the owner (generally impressed with the school) and he asked about previous job experience. I mentioned that I worked in the office, and he asked what type. I told him I did web content, and it was as if I made their day. So I got offered a job doing web marketing on commission.
  2. I finished watching Zorro. Now I'm definitely formulating characters. For the first time since this summer turned sour (June 24th) I feel actually inspired to write.
  3. I realized that it was only one week until I go to grad school orientation, and two weeks until I start classes, and my last day of work is next week. Things are happening fast!

No comments: