Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wednesday

As more and more dramatic things are happening, it's getting more and more difficult to do this blog. It's been harder for me to see positive things But it's good for me. Even if I start to feel like nothing positive is happening, it really, really is. Yesterday was AMAZING, except for the first three hours and the last two hours of it. But, that's not what this blog is about.

So, here's the positive
  1. I had an AMAZING DAY with my friends! Me, Bree, Beth, Whitney, Alisha, and Liz did a photoshoot, and it's epic! It was amazing! I need to do more photoshoots, and I need to hang out with actual positive friends like them more often! It was amazing! I haven't laughed so hard in ages, and I haven't felt this comfortable in a group of people in about sixth months! It was fabulous.
  2. I got to wear my red Ren Faire tunic to work. Yes, this is small, but it constantly cheered me up while I was at work. I should wear comfy weird clothes more often.
  3. And this is gonna sound like I'm stretching it, but when I was moving out of bannockburn, I put a scented candle in my car and forgot about it. Now, whenever there's a warm day, the candle wax remelts (it's in a glass jar) and makes my entire car smell like lilac and vanilla. I rather like it a lot.

No comments: