Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dream last night...odd

So my dream was kinda on the odd side. 

I was in a foresty environment for most of it. Thick trees and such. Lots of small trails and pathways. However, it also meant there was no privacy. 

So in this dream I was still dating Allen and I still hung out with all my current friends when we were in the forest. But there was a clear distinction between good and evil, and the evil people stalked the forest. And one really liked spying on me. Which was abundantly obvious in the forest. I'd be going along in my day, doing work, making out with allen, changing, and I'd look over and see this guy staring at me. (Strangely enough, he looked like the guy who I met at the coffee shop who came over and talked to me because I was "interesting.")

I'd be walking around in the forest and see this guy, and tried very hard not to notice him staring. Which is an awkward thing to do, because you always notice it on some level.

But then, we moved out of the forest and into Glen Mor. And I really wanted a puppy, so I kept a puppy in Glen Mor. Lizzie was okay with it, but Jessica was upset by it. But we had a corner room, so our balcony had a little garden, so the puppy just stayed out there.

And as soon as we all got settled down and bought name brand high fashion stuff for the puppy and planted high trees so creepy evil guy couldn't see into our apartment, a (different) evil force came and took us all as slaves. Well, all of us with good affiliation. All slaves. We were put into giant cages, and the giant gods of good and evil bid on us, despite what our previous affiliations were. 

Allen got picked by the chaotic neutral god, and we weren't allowed to say goodbye.

Then the creepy evil guy asked his god to buy me, and he did. And I was placed in the same section, as an assassin for this evil god. And I had no choice but to obey.

In my little "core group" of this evil god, there was me, evil creepy guy, and a creeper. This other creeper was overweight and wouldn't stop flirting with me outright. So, while on our trips and assassin stuff, I often tried to hang out with the first evil creepy guy, cause the worst thing he ever did was try to give me jewelry. This new creepy guy was always trying to grab me and make out with me. 

Then, on one of the assassination attempts, I ran into Allen. He was doing something random, creating anarchy. We just looked at each other then hugged. and then I had to continue the assassination attempt and say goodbye. And the original evil creepy guy who was more of a friend wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the attempt (which was in a grocery store, weirdly enough.)

1 comment:

Noel said...

Dorkiest. Dream. Ever.