Saturday, September 27, 2008

Things I'm grateful for

  • That my parents were driving down towards this area anyways.
  • That there was a Kohls so close to the starbucks
  • That Jad and Evan were willing to sit with a girl in the middle of the rotunda lounge in the commons and talk to me and hug me when I was crying...for a full hour.
  • That Jad and Evan took away the caffeinated drink when we realized how bad it was for me.  (never again will I buy sobe.)
  • That Bree is willing to leave her house immediately to come visit me.
  • That the starbucks had a guy just in his boxers there.
  • That I wasn't pmsing...seriously, that would've sucked.
  • That Evan was visiting his friend anyways and could just come downstairs.
  • That Jessica was watching her friends play football.
  • That Jeff was so protective of me.
  • That Mr. Price was so nice and wanted to read my stories.
  • That I already have final draft...totally random, but it made a tough assignment relatively pain free.
  • That Sarah is willing to drive up here and visit me.
  • That swirl has easy to stomach flavors.
  • That Anna is genuinely concerned with me not feeling awkward.
  • That the fifth element dvd worked
  • That I saw my old bosses, and they were really excited about me getting the interview and they said they would put in a good word for me.
  • That Evan risks being awkward to ask me how I'm doing.
  • That Jad trusts me and cares enough to send me random encouraging emails.
  • That Bree's hair curls so well.
  • That the botanical gardens were open today.

No comments: