Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Somethings just present themselves as humorous

So today, I went in to get my car serviced, and walked to the Starbucks to write for a little while.

At the starbucks, there were about seven older gentlemen in crisp white shirts and nice navy slacks just sitting around, drinking coffee and laughing. It was obvious they were related. I went to my corner and set up my laptop and started to write.

And then the women showed up, all wearing nice black skirts and white tops.

They were having a family reunion. IN STARBUCKS.

And they all ordered the same thing: Tall Iced White Mocha Lattes.

And they were all seventh day Adventists.

Having a family reunion.

In starbucks.

They even took the family picture together.

At starbucks.






On a totally other note, click this:

http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com/

No comments: