Monday, September 1, 2008

Captian Hammer here, hair blowing in the breeze

I have songs stuck in my head.  ^

I'm in Northern California for the second time this month.  Yay.  I usually only go once a year.

But Davis is new.  Mostly, its a college tow.  A real college town.  With ten million and one boba and tea shops.  Which everyone knows I love.

And then there's all the little shops that are just too much fun.  And the massive section of organic foods in the regular grocery store (which included Organic Cup of Noodles!)  And all the trees and nice areas.

If this school had a creative writing department I would so move up here.  The area is beautiful.  Its so much a college community.


1 comment:

Bree said...

Yes we were awed by Davis that first night we walked around campus....

but they couldn't fool us for long...

We missed UCR after a while and realized that's truly where home is, plus our boys are home.