Sunday, September 14, 2008

New places give me weird dreams

So, in my dream last night, I was borrowing someone's cruise ship.  I don't know why, I just was.  It was going to be just me on the boat (with the exception of my little Filipino captain...I don't know why he was little or why he was Filipino.  He wore a nice blue coat).  

So, at one of the stops, I went to a restroom in a high class denny's.  And I mean high class.  The sinks all had warmed water and scented soap and singing miniature ducks.  I don't know why.

While coming out of the restroom, I ran into a beautiful model.  She tried to talk to me, ask where I was going (the answer was Canada) asked me about the boat, then tried to get me to stay in LA for the modeling industry, saying I have the ability to model clothing for "non-beautiful people".  I declined.  On my way back to my boat, a guy distracted me, trying to sell me something that I just didn't want, but he wouldn't say no.    

I got back to my boat, and the beautiful model had invited all her model friends and had decided to take my boat.  Said she was suing me.  And then the cops came and locked up my Filipino captain and put me in a reeducation camp, where I learned I was actually a robot (I've been writing way too much) and I actually had to save a giant turtle from a giant shark-lion.  

1 comment:

Bree said...

Hahaha wow....

I blame your screen play!