Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nightmare

I was an evil Robot.  And I was programmed to kill this one guy, who was the son of the leader.  For some reason I thought they were a clan of jedi, but that might've been my own misconception.

But, because I was an evil robot, I was programmed to have feelings.  And I kinda fell in love with the guy I was supposed to kill.  He was nice, funny, and one of those all around good guys.  

But I killed him.  By electrocuting him.  Underwater.  He was screwed.

Then the leader found me and shot me in the head.

BUT!

Because I was a robot, I was able to reboot, with only a very minimum amount of memory loss.  Of course, the memory loss was along the lines that I forgot who this guy was an I forgot that I was supposed to kill him.

And because he was a jedi he was able to come back alive.  

and they decided to take me in, cause I couldn't remember needing to kill him.  And I fell in love with him again.  But I still had the programming to kill him.

WEIRD!

No comments: