Thursday, December 18, 2008

This makes me so happy.

Lyn

hi!

11:59pmAllen

you trease

tease*

you tease you

11:59pmLyn

hmm?

11:59pmAllen

said hi and logged off

Today
12:00amLyn

oh. it was just my computer spazzing out

but I got the external to work!

12:00amAllen

yay!

12:00amLyn

and I'm burning dvds as we speak!

how do you want me to get them to you before Friday?

12:00amAllen

Andrew's been bugging me for pictures, but the pictures are in Riverside

Well, I'm hitting Riverside that night. I'll hit your place before I head off to the comedy show?

12:01amLyn

I actually figured out that I could possibly put them up and block my mother from seeing them

12:01amAllen

heheheh

how would that happen?

12:02amLyn

but I'm kinda wary about that

what time would you be in whittier? cause I do have that thing in the evening

12:04amAllen

Dunno. LSD is at 8:30 but I could stop by earlier

Whittier is sorta kinda on the way

12:04amLyn

you probably would have to

lemme see if I can find the planner to see what time we're going to Mr. Eds house

12:06amLyn

couldn't find it

but it is usually around 5:30 6ish

12:06amAllen

hmm

Crashing at the Queen Mary for two hours seems like a losing proposition, but I'll call Aaron tomorrow, see if I can hang with him until the show

12:07amLyn

yeah, exactly

12:07amAllen

You have Little angel Now?

12:08amLyn

yes

12:08amAllen

lol

12:08amLyn

in my bag

right where we put it before

yeah, I got that text and I was all "gosh dang it. That sucked

"

12:09amAllen

alright, I'm going to bed. I'll call Aaron and find out if that's doable.

Sleep well

12:09amLyn

you too!

call me tomorrow when you know

12:10amAllen

love ya

12:10amLyn

I'll let you know about the timing

love ya too

No comments: