Wednesday, April 29, 2009

:)

Today has been amazing.

Well, not all of it. The doctors were a bit frustrating.

But lets see...I was waiting for d'Arquoia to arrive for the photoshoot, and Allen and Evan walked by. :) I got to talk with them for about five minutes before they had to go get ready for their other class. Then Oscar walked by, and I talked to him about advanced music.

Then d'Arquoia came over and I got paid to take pictures. Awesome!

Then at work I'm kinda stonewalled from progressing on the honors website, so I've been working on the audeamus one. Which is awesome, cause it's sarcastic. And I've been working on it pretty closely with AJ, so that's always entertaining

And then Allen and I had a lunch date. In beautiful weather. With hamburgers.

I'm so happy right now.

No comments: