Wednesday, April 8, 2009

what to do: the student's delimma

Every student has to face this sometime within their life.

Due tomorrow: Two articles. One 50 pager in extremely small font for Gender and Film, and one for journalism. Journalism one looks a lot more interesting.

Due Monday: My completed screenplay. I'm about three or four scenes from the end.

To do this weekend: my friend Aaron's coming into town, so I'll be hanging out with him for some of it. Plus, this week has been so busy I'd like to hang out with my friends some.

Also: Easter Sunday. So I'll be back home in Whittier. Lovely. I don't get any work done there, and I at least have to stay for Easter dinner. And no coffee shop will be open.

In Twenty Minutes: I have my lunch break. Do I read the articles? Or do I write on my screenplay, the project that is MUCH larger than my readings.

If only I could do that at work. But, alas, I have to stay on the computer. This computer does not have final draft, so I can't do the screenplay. And I at least have to be typing, so reading is kinda out of the question as well.

Dang.

It doesn't help that I'm in a cuddling and movie sort of mood.

No comments: