Thursday, April 2, 2009

silly survey

Say you married the last person who texted you, what's your new last name
Krel

When was the last time you fell asleep watching a movie?
Ummm....actually a little bit away.  which is odd, cause it's incredibly easy for me to fall asleep in movies

Are any of your texts in your inbox locked?
Nope

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
this morning :)

Last person you were with?
I'm hanging out with Evan right now.

What was the last thing to drink you had? When?
A cup of ice water about half an hour ago.

Who texted you first this morning?
Sarah.  At 1:25am.

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
Possibly one of the times.  I woke up a lot too

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Not at all.  

Do you have a bad temper?
I can.   I try not to.

Do you still speak with any of your class mates from elementary school?
Jeff

Do you believe there's good in every one?
Mostly.  Unless I'm proven wrong

In the winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
jackets


Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Not really at this moment

What are you drinking right now?
Nothing

What brand of shirt are you wearing?
I'm wearing a dress.  That I bought from a thrift store.  Yeahyuh

What color are your eyes?
Brown

Is there someone in your life that you don't want in it?
Of course.  It happens.

What woke you up this morning?
Which time?  Multiple nightmares.  Then my cell phone.

What are you craving right now?
Sleep.  And a nice glass of orange juice

Are you happy right now?
mostly

What was the last movie you watched at home?
Part of the illusionist

What's in your pockets?
Dress.  Doesn't have pockets.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Working Honors.  Then writing.


Do you like the color green?
Usually.  Except neon.

If you could have one thing right now, what would it be?
A hd camera

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I think I was waking up from my first nightmare.

Do you like roller coasters?
OMGosh yes!

Have you ever wanted something you can' t have?
Duh

Last show you watched?
How I Met Your Mother yeah!

Do you like being around a large group of friends or 2 friends?
Depends on my mood and those two friends.  Usually those two friends.

Do you wear contacts?
Heck yes.  I hate my glasses so much.  So utterly much.

What is wrong with you?
Glasses suck!

Who did you talk to on the phone last with?
That would be...Evan.  Telling him I was on my way.

Do you get scared easily?
kinda yeah.  

who always make you laugh, even on a sad day?
Allen's pretty darned good at that.  Maybe that's why I love him.

If you ended up in jail, who would be most likely to end up in there with you?
Evan.  

Ever been dared to kiss someone?
Yup.  It didn't end too terribly well.  Kind of an embarrassing moment.

Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
Yes

Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
Don't think so.

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
Watching Evan play mirrors edge

What color shirt are you wearing?
DRESS!  and it's white.

Who has texted you today?
Sarah, Evan, Rinata, my Mom

Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your first name?
Crazy

Do you use t9 word?
nope.  Used to.

Where will you be in a hour?
Probably still at Evan's.

1 comment:

Rinata said...

Why hello Mrs. Krel. Have we decided where we are going for our honeymoon? ;)