Tuesday, April 28, 2009

random moments

*My journalism professor used the term "blogosphere" today in complete and total sincerity.

*I hate hate hate PDFs.

*I started a new movie. Well, I started outlining it. It's fun to outline, especially cause it's fantasy and one I had thought up years ago but never really put to paper besides an awkward first five pages of it in novel format. But I love the characters.

*I worked out today. My abs hurt. So do my shoulders and arms.

*Alexa and Randy are now officially a couple. And apparently Randy is the "Lyn" of the relationship, as determined by the cast of servant of two masters. Which I only know a few of them. Which is utterly bizarre. Allen said he talks about me a lot to them, which is nice, but still very odd.

*I started playing Resident Evil 5. I like it, but it makes my hands really tired.

*Tomorrow I get to take pictures! Lots and Lots of pictures! So happy.

*twitter is oddly fun....

*Yeah.

No comments: