Sunday, April 5, 2009

Movies, Zombies, Dates, and Video Games.

Today's palm sunday.  Last year I was singing in the choir at the catholic church, and I passed out.  Later that night Allen came over and shared WoW and Family Guy with me, and I started to like him.  

Allen and I went on a date last night.  Out to Applebees (arguably our place) and to see Slumdog Millionaire.  I know why it won the oscar.  Besides being awesome, the actors were great, most of them being virtual unknowns.   And the camera angles were what got me.  

So, if you've been keeping up with my life, you should know that I've been considering writing a T.V. show about zombies.  And you should know that I find this really exciting:

Pride-And-Prejudice-And-Zombies-Seth-Grahame-Smith.jpg



I hope this picture works.  


Anyways, 85% of the original text is retained from the book.  OMG that's amazing.  Not only is it one of my favorite books, but with added zombies.  




Yesterday = rock band = awesome.


I need to start finishing my screenplay.  If I could finish it today, that'd be amazing.  Beyond amazing.  Then I'd have two weeks (!!!) to make it perfect.  Thank you.








On a totally different note, I had a random trip down memory lane when I picked up my xanga blog for a quick read.  Wanna see me as a whining little bitch who couldn't get over some 'great' hurt that some people that weren't that great of friends gave me?  Want to see me as an insecure little twerp who cared far too much about what people thought of her?  Want to see me as a really depressing individual?  Here it is:  http://realeyes-realize.xanga.com/


I'm so glad I'm not like that anymore.

No comments: