Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dreams and other stuff

DREAM:

So I was in a school for evil geniuses. Yet, for some reason, I was in all the remedial classes. Like, basic addition, basic naming of countries, basic history, ect. So I skipped class.

Oh, also, I wasn't an evil genius. I was actually quite good. And I could fly.

Which caused quite a stir. I mean, an evil genius actually using the powers for good? That's not generally heard of. I would fly around the countryside, freeing people and telling them how bad off they were because of the evil geniuses. But no one really suspected me, cause they wrote me off as a loser and flunker.

Except for one guy, my desk mate. He started tracking the times that I was missing class, and corresponded them with the times people were getting freed.

One time he tracked me coming back from the freeing people thing and met me at the staircase. He handed me a dictionary, and in it was only one definition, repeated over and over again. "TRAITOR"

The problem was no one believed him, either.

****
OTHER STUFF:

I just got the syllabus for my senior thesis class. THAT intimidates me. To no end. Even though it's only 60 pages, that's not too bad. I mean, 60 pages in three weeks? That's only...20 pages a week. Well, that's kinda intense, but it's not like I'm going to have a shortage of free time, right?

Oh wait.

I'm taking three other classes. And working. And teaching a class. All which count for something and can't be dropped. THIS is wonderful. At least one other will include a significant amount of writing. I'm gonna have to organize it so it's not due at the same time as the television script. ACTUALLY, what I should do is write a rough rough draft before school starts so I can at least not stress about it, then go up for workshop the first chance I get. Yeah. That might work. Though that's a bitch of a thing to do before school starts. Especially when I'm working on finishing my screenplay before that time, too. And writing all my stuff for Graduate School Applications.

No comments: