Thursday, August 13, 2009

stolen from Rinata.

Did you just wake up?
Hah no. I've been awake for 18 hours.

What's the color of the soap in your bathroom?
Uh. I'm actually not sure. And I'm too lazy to get up and check.

The next person you'll hold hands with...will it mean anything?
I think so!

What is your middle name?
Noel. Yeah, My parents thought they were clever

What can you hear right now?
The cats scratching at the...litter box.

Who was your last text from?
Jad! He's on set right now, which sounds awesome.

Are you someone's close friend?
Yeah

Last time you cried?
This afternoon on my drive home.

When's the last time you looked in the dictionary?
Today. My job requires it. And someone told my boss he was full of "puffery"

Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
Seen none of them actually

What books, if any, have made you cry?
Haha way too many to count.

Last thing you drank?
Water

When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Wow seriously a long time ago. Like...three or more years ago.

Where did you sleep last night?
My bed.

Do you have good vision?
Ha not at all.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Star Trek. At the bargain theater

Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Not that I know of

Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
I have a lot more guy friends than girls.

Have you been to New York City?
A long time ago

Does whatever happens in Vegas... really stay in Vegas?
Well it didn't for me, but nothing bad happened so it's a moot point.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
I'm closer to my mom, but I get along better with my dad.

Look outside, how's the weather outside?
Dark

What was the last thing you saw on TV?
HIMYM

Do the speakers on your computer work?
Sorta. Not amazingly.

Do you have a job?
Hell yeah! Puffery and WoW and xyzzy!

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Uh, yes? Why is this important?

Do you have any children?
Nope.

Have you ever written in wet cement?
Actually, no. I always wanted to, but I never wanted to do something too permanent.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Uh...My mother

Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Hell no.

Ever lied about your age?
Yeah. I once told a guy I was 25 to see what he did. He didn't believe me.

What are you looking forward to?
School. And...that's about it. Oh! And Spamalot.

What do you usually do first in the morning?
Try to go back to sleep.

What is one emotion you are feeling right now?
Sad and lonely. But not ridiculously so. Just quietly so. Does that make sense?

Opposite sex on your mind?
Totally.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Oh heck yes.

What is the reason behind the last time you cried?
Really, it was cause a lady was mean to me at the restaurant.

Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
Right now I really want Allen.

Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
Well, I'm home alone already.

Do you have a best friend?
Yeah

How old are your siblings?
One is 25 and the other is...wow, 14.

What do you carry with you at all times?
Knife. Yeah, I'm bad-ass.

How many piercings do you have?
one in each ear

How many tattoos do you have?
eww none.

Do you prefer talking on the phone or online?
I like talking on the phone more, but I'm really bad at it.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Mid day person.

Are you perfect? I
Hah

How many times have you been to Canada?
Once. But apparently I'm going next summer.

Who was the last person you told a personal story to?
Rinata, over AIM.

What did you do yesterday?
got food poisoning and had to council a heartbroken friend. Yup, fun.

Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Duh.

What shoes are you wearing right now?
Barefoot

When is your birthday?
December freaking Christmas.

Do you regret anything?
always. I try not to, though.

Do you have a brother?
Nope.

Do you have your license?
Had one for 5 years.

What's worse, having someone mad or disappointed in you?
Mad. I can't stand to have people mad at me.

Do you know how to change a diaper?
Actually no. I try to avoid babies.

Do you get along with girls?
Generally.

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I'm okay. Not content or ecstatic, but okay.

Would you go a day without eating?
Actually, no I can't. It has to do with the blood sugar thing.

Do you always answer your phone?
Unless I'm in a meeting or driving. And then I call people back.

Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
I don't think so?

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Yeah, there is.

Do you like someone?
Why yes I do.

No comments: