Monday, August 31, 2009

At the end of a crappy day of work

So I got most of my work done within the first half hour. Good. I felt decent about that.

Then I attacked the interview of bad grammar. And promptly got mired in the unwritableness of it. This person tried so hard to make all of his statements ripe for marketing, and it turned into just impossible to use for marketing. Lovely.

So I went to write outside, which usually breaks the mindlessness.

And I got a call from my mother. I've been called into Jury Duty. The first week of school. In freaking COMPTON.

I try to write some of my own stuff to calm myself down, I can't get more than a sentence out. Which does nothing to make me feel better. In fact, it only fuels into my doubts that I just might not be good enough. Cause I certainly feel puny.

****
And now someone in the office is playing bagpipe music. FML.

No comments: