Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cars? Say what?

I've been busy the last few days.  Went out to Riverside to spend the night with Bree, then go get my paycheck, then go to a photoshoot, then go to see Andrew Mena in his Charlie Brown play (aww), then go spend the night over at Allen's, then hang out with him all the next day.  I got back at about midnight last night.

So, the really big occurrences these last two days happened around cars.  

When Allen was driving over to Bree's house, his check engine light came on.  When we got there, it turns out his OIL WAS COMPLETELY OUT.  (Cue "and this is how Lyn learns how to check oil.")  (Cue also "And this is when Lyn learns that it is darned near impossible to find what type of oil an older car uses on the internet)

So we decided to go on an adventure to find oil.  At approximately 11:56 pm.  Approximately.  So we (me, Allen, Bree, Jad, and Evan) piled into my car to go to Kreagans.  Evan looked  up Dr. Horrible's sing along blog on his iphone, and we plugged it into my car's speakers.  AMAZING!

Kreagans was closed.

So was walmart.

We ended up going to a gas station.

No comments: