Monday, August 18, 2008

Hate

There are only three people in the world I hate.  I've said that many times, but today I had a weird experience with it.

Namely through the "People you may know" section of facebook.

So, I was briefly glancing through it.  Usually its cool, finding people I know, laughing at the person who defriended me when I got radiohead tickets first, seeing people from elementary school, and then...

The person I least expected to see on that list appeared.

I mean, two of the three people I hate are my age.  One of them went to High School with me and messed with me, and the other went to high school with a friend and messed with a friend.  It'd be kinda logical to see them pop up on facebook.  They're at least in my generation.

But no.  This guy is around 50 now.  And somehow we know enough people in common to "possibly know each other".  It freaks me out.  Of course, out of all three people I hate, this is the guy that utterly frightens me the most.  The guy I'm most afraid of seeing again.  The guy that, if he showed up at UCR or something, I'd call the police.  Or leave the school.  

But why the heck is he on facebook?  He's a freaking 50 year old guy!  Why the heck would he need a facebook?

No comments: